Health Center Solutions will provide board trainings to clearly identify and define their roles, responsibilities, and provide education on FQHC governance requirements. Our team will hold preliminary meetings with the board president, the CEO and key board members to gain a full understanding of their mission and desired outcomes. We will engage the board and management team through the process to make the best use of your time and resources.
the HCS advantage
- We guide the board through trainings on governance roles, oversight and operational responsibilities, policy development, and procedures.
- We train your board on the unique responsibilities of a health center board compared to other non-profit boards.
- We give you and your board strategies for demonstrating their compliance with the Health Center Program Requirements.
- We work to develop your board by identifying the qualities needed in your members and implementing a streamlined recruiting and orientation process.
- We are well-versed in governance topics your board needs to know to be effective leaders and visionaries for your health center and your community.
- As your board’s adviser, we coach them through the process of identifying strengths and addressing weaknesses.